Thanks to their patented conception and their high quality raw materials, Twin Air filters warrant the best performance and protection for your motorcycle. That’s why EO manufacturers and the best riders of the world choose Twin Air.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
- Exclusively developed adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs.
- Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works its way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet